• The official UK coin issued to mark the 65th anniversary of The Queen’s Coronation
• Following on from the UK's Sapphire Jubilee release, which sold out in under a week
• Limited to just 1,953 coins – over 1,000 less than the sold out Sapphire Jubilee issue
• Double-thickness Sterling Silver £5 coin struck to a flawless Proof finish
Why I recommend The 65th Anniversary of Her Majesty's Coronation Silver £5 Piedfort...
In 2017, The Royal Mint released the official coins marking Her Majesty’s Sapphire Jubilee – 65 years on the throne. The entire range sold out within a week of launch.
To mark the 65th anniversary of Her Majesty’s Coronation, The Royal Mint have released what I believe could be the most important British Silver Piedfort coin ever issued.
The Sapphire Jubilee Silver Proof £5 Piedfort, which sold out in less than a week, had an edition limit of 3,000. This Sapphire Coronation release is limited to just 2,000.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2018 Sapphire Coronation Silver Piedfort £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 140E 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Weight: 56.56g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Stephen Taylor
- Country of issue: United Kingdom
- Limited Edition Presentation: 1,953
- Year of issue: 2018