• The only coin issued by The Royal Canadian Mint for The Queen & Prince Philip's Platinum Wedding Anniversary
• Limited to just 7,500 coins and the majority of these will stay in Canada
• Similar design to the Queen's 90th Birthday coin that sold out completely
• Struck in Proof from Pure Silver
Why I recommend The 2017 Royal Canadian Mint Platinum Wedding Silver Proof $20…
This new coin has been issued by The Royal Canadian Mint to mark Her Majesty’s 70th Wedding Anniversary on 20 November.
It is the only coin issued by The Royal Canadian Mint for the event.
Struck in 1oz of pure silver to an immaculate proof finish, this stunning coin features the addition of full colour and uses a high-tech glittering effect to simulate the Diamond platinum-set bracelet given to the Queen by Prince Philip on their wedding day.
I am certain will sell quickly. Firstly, because it has an edition limit of just 7,500. Secondly, it looks stunning and similar to a coin produced last year for Her Majesty’s 90th Birthday that sold out completely in days.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2017 Canada Platinum Wedding Silver Proof $20
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 159P 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Metal: 99.9% Pure Silver
- Weight: 31.39g
- Diameter: 38.00mm
- Obverse Designer: Susanna Blunt
- Reverse Designer: Derek Wicks
- Maximum Mintage: 7,500
- Denomination: $20
- Finish: Proof
- Country of issue: Canada
- Year of Issue: 2017