• The scarce Silver Sovereign issued to mark the Queen’s 95th birthday on 21 April 2021
• Strictly limited to just 9,995 coins
• The FIRST EVER British Isles Silver Sovereign struck for a royal event
• Struck from Pure Silver to an impeccable Proof finish
• Featuring a design incorporating the Queen’s “EIIR” cypher
Why I recommend the 2021 Queen’s 95th Birthday Silver Sovereign…
Her Majesty's 95th birthday was on 21 April 2021. To mark this momentous day, the Isle of Man has authorised this stunning Silver Proof Sovereign.
Struck to a perfect Proof finish from Pure Silver, its weight and diameter are exactly the same as a regular UK Gold Sovereign, but just 9,995 will ever be available. It’s the FIRST EVER British Isles Silver Sovereign struck to mark a royal occasion.
Rewind 5 years, and Her Majesty’s 90th Birthday coins were amongst the most popular we have ever recommended, so I expect a very quick sell-out here.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen's 95th Birthday Silver Sovereign
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 185G 9
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Reverse: Neil Bromley
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 9,995