• The 20th anniversary issue of the UK’s flagship Silver coin
• Referred to as “Brexit Britannia” by some collectors
• Includes a special 20th anniversary mint mark for one-year-only
• One ounce of pure Silver struck to a Proof finish
• Completely sold-out at The Mint
Why I recommend The 20th Anniversary 1oz Silver Proof Britannia…
The Britannia is the UK’s iconic flagship coin. This, the special 20th anniversary issue, has been labelled by some collectors as “Brexit Britannia”.
Announced not long after the vote to leave the EU, The Royal Mint chose a patriotic design that incorporates Britannia as the map of the United Kingdom, representing the strength of our nation. No wonder some collectors are calling it “Brexit Britannia”.
To celebrate its 20th anniversary, The Royal Mint also added a one-year-only mint mark to the coin, creating an instant classic. It's no surprise that it's completely sold-out at The Mint.
I have a small allocation remaining. Make sure you don't miss this important issue, secure yours now.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
20th Anniversary 1oz Silver Proof Britannia
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 201T 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Metal: .999 Silver
- Weight: 31.21g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Louis Tamlyn
- Limited Edition Presentation: 7,500
- Denomination: £2
- Finish: Proof
- Country of issue: United Kingdom
- Year of issue: 2017