• Unusual rectangular coin issued to mark Canada’s unexplained phenomena – a UFO crash in a harbour
• Features incredible glow-in-the-dark minting, with the design changing when lit up by a black light torch
• Strictly limited to just 4,000 coins – sell-out was confirmed before launch
• Black light torch included
Why I recommend the 2019 Canada “Unexplained” Silver Proof $20 Coin…
Last year The Royal Canadian Mint launched this “unexplained phenomena” coin. All 4,000 sold out before its official launch date, became the focus of national news and created a mad rush as collectors fought to secure the coin. The reason was obvious.
The coin featured incredible glow-in-the-dark technology, which brought the design to life when lit up by a black light flashlight.
Flash the black light torch (which is included) on the coin and the whole design is illuminated, showing a “UFO” crashing into Shag Harbour.
Just a handful remaining.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Canada 2019 Shag Harbour 1oz Silver Proof Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 211H 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Metal: 99.999% Pure Silver
- Weight: 31.56g
- Dimensions: 49.80mm x 28.60mm
- Denomination: $20
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse Artist: Pandora Young
- Limited Edition: 4,000