First of King Charles III Stamps: Silver DateStamp
Today, you can celebrate the new era in Royal Mail history with this exclusive Silver DateStamp™.
Combining the first 1oz Silver Britannia and Definitive stamps of King Charles III, only 995 collectors worldwide can add one to their collection.
Here's why it's a recommendation from CPM Prestige Gold and Silver Coins...
- Comprises the BRAND-NEW Definitive Stamp of King Charles III’s reign.
- Includes the 99.9% fine silver UK 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Britannia coin. It features the King Charles III official UK portrait.
- Specially postmarked on the 4th April 2023: the first day of issue for the BRAND-NEW King Charles III stamps.
- Unlike on new coins where the King faces the opposite way to his mother, he will also face to the left on these stamps.
- Limited to just 995 available worldwide.
Please click 'Buy Now' to pre-order your very own King Charles III Silver Britannia DateStamp™.
First of KCIII Stamps: Silver DateStamp
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 215K 0
Maximum quantity: 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: 999/1000 Pure Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 31.21g
- Obverse: KCIII by Martin Jennings
- Reverse: Philip Nathan
- Finish: Bullion
- Postmarking: 4th April 2023
- Maximum Authorised Release Quantity: 995
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd