• The official Royal British Legion Silver Proof Poppy £5 coin - 10% of the retail price of each Silver £5 sold will be donated to the RBL
• Special design paying tribute to the Centenary of the Royal British Legion
• Featuring a design inspired by the original 1921 Remembrance poppy alongside the modern day poppy
• Only 995 will ever be available
Why I recommend the 2021 RBL Silver Proof Poppy £5 Coin…
The official Royal British Legion Poppy Coin is always one of the most important releases of the year, with 10% of each coin going to The Royal British Legion. But this year is a cut above the rest, with the coin marking the 100th anniversary of the RBL. It has been issued with a special design paying tribute to the Centenary, with the classic two petal poppy alongside a design inspired by the original poppies issued in 1921. The poppies have been plated in 24ct Gold for a fittingly magnificent finish.
Remarkably, for such an important anniversary, just 995 will be issued. For the ONLY official Royal British Legion Silver Proof £5 Poppy Coin, that’s low.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The 2021 Remembrance Poppy Silver Proof £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 216K 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with selective gold plate
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Adam Taylor
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 995