• Brand new 2021 release from The East India Company as part of Her Majesty’s 95th birthday celebrations
• The coin takes its inspiration from the Victoria Memorial, which depicts the “Queen’s Virtues”
• This coin represents Truth – the principle of being truthful and acting truthfully
• Strictly limited to 2,500 coins
• Just 100 confirmed for CPM clients
Why I recommend the 2021 East India Company Queen’s Virtues Silver coin …
The famous East India Company recently announced the first ever series to celebrate the principles founded by Queen Victoria and carried forward by Queen Elizabeth II. They are the Queen’s Virtues - VICTORY, TRUTH, JUSTICE, CHARITY, COURAGE and CONSTANCY.
The allegorical presentation of the Queen’s six virtues was first presented on the Victoria Memorial, situated outside Buckingham Palace. The Angel of Truth is featured at the base of the monument and that’s the inspiration for this stunning new release from The East India Company.
Limited to just 2,500 coins, this could sell out fast. I have been able to secure just 100 for CPM clients.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
EIC 2021 Queen's Virtues 'Truth' 1oz Silver
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 308T 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: St Helena
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm
- Coin Weight: 1oz
- Obverse: QE II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: 'Truth' from the Victoria Memorial
- Metal: .999 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 2,500