• Official Silver Proof 50p issued to mark Her Majesty’s official 95th birthday
• Featuring two portraits of Her Majesty – scarcely seen on commemorative coins
• Strictly limited to just 4,995 coins
• Issued by the Isle of Man in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications
Why I recommend the Official 2021 Queen’s 95th Birthday Silver 50p…
On June 12th, Her Majesty marks her official 95th birthday. To commemorate this remarkable milestone, the Isle of Man has authorised this stunning Silver Proof 50p.
Unusually, it features a portrait of Her Majesty on both sides of the coin – her current portrait by Jody Clark on the obverse and a specially commissioned portrait by renowned sculptor Luigi Badia on the reverse.
This coin has so much going for it. It’s rare to see a coin with a double portrait of the Queen, rare to see a royal milestone marked on a 50p and, at just 4,995, it has an edition limit to match. I’ve marked this one out as a quick sell-out.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
QEII 95th Birthday Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 309F 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 8.00g
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: Luigi Badia
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- EL: 4,995