• The FIRST EVER Proof Krugerrand struck in Silver
• Issued to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Krugerrand in 2017
• Just 15,000 struck in Proof and SOLD OUT at South African Mint in double-quick time
• Features a special “50” mint mark
• One ounce of fine Silver struck to a pristine Proof finish
Why I recommend the SOLD OUT 50th Anniversary Silver Proof Krugerrand…
2017 was 50th anniversary of the world’s most famous gold coin – the Krugerrand. To celebrate, the South African Mint took the remarkable step of issuing a Krugerrand struck in SILVER for the very first time.
Struck to a superior Proof finish, there will only ever be 15,000 Limited Edition Proof Silver Krugerrands. For a coin that was described as “industry-changing” that was a surprisingly low number and that's why it SOLD OUT so quickly.
As one of the hardest coins to secure, this is your last chance to add one to your collection.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
50th Anniversary 1oz Silver Proof Krugerrand
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 325J 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2017
- Country of Issue: South Africa
- Metal: Fine Silver
- Weight: 31.10g
- Diameter: 38.73mm
- Reverse Designer: Coert Steynberg
- Obverse Designer: Otto Schultz
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 15,000