• Scarce Silver Proof £1 issued to mark the return of the Trooping the Colour ceremony
• Authorised with an incredibly strict edition limit of just 2,022 coins
• Struck to the same specification as the UK Sovereign, but from Sterling Silver to a flawless Proof finish
• The stunning design shows Her Majesty on horseback as a nod to the traditions of the ceremony
• Limited numbers available
Why I recommend The Trooping the Colour Silver Proof £1 Coin…
It has been 3 years since we had a full Trooping the Colour ceremony because of the pandemic. That’s why this brand new Silver Proof £1 is so exciting. Issued for the first time to celebrate the iconic ceremony in Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee year, it’s going to be so popular with collectors as Silver Proof £1 coins are so scarcely seen.
The coin is struck to the same specifications as a UK Sovereign, but from Sterling Silver and with a tiny edition limit in comparison. Just 2,022 of these stunning Silver Proof £1 coins will ever be available. I moved heaven and earth to secure as many as I could for CPM clients as this is one of the most important silver releases in years.
In a nod to what would traditionally happen at the ceremony, the coin features Her Majesty on horseback. It looks exceptional.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Jersey 2022 Trooping the Colour Silver £1
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 342E 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Weight: 7.98g
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Denomination: One Pound
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Reverse: Quentin Peacock
- Edition Limit: 2022