• Official new UK Silver Proof 50p celebrating 95 years of Winnie the Pooh
• Limited to 18,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• That’s the same as the first ever Winnie the Pooh 50p, but this is the only one to feature all the friends from the Hundred Acre Wood
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
• Strictly limited numbers available
Why I recommend the UK 2021 Winnie the Pooh & Friends Silver Proof 50p Coin…
When The Royal Mint launched the first Winnie the Pooh 50p last year, it caused a collecting frenzy. We sold 700 to CPM clients alone. As the first, it’s a must-have, but I believe this is the ULTIMATE Winnie the Pooh 50p…
This is the ONLY 50p to feature Winnie and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood. You have Winnie, Piglet, Owl, Eeyore, Rabbit, Tigger, Kanga and Roo. This special edition has been authorised by The Royal Mint to celebrate 95 years since the first Winnie the Pooh book was published.
For Pooh fans, this is the coin they simply have to have. And 50p collectors will love the edition limit. It has been set at just 18,000 coins in Limited Edition Packaging – the same as the first Winnie the Pooh 50p, so this will sell fast.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2021 Winnie the Pooh & Friends Silver 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 352W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 27.3mm
- Coin Weight: 8g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: The Walt Disney Company
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 18,000