• The official Isle of Man Silver £5 marking the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing
• 300,000 Moon Landing coins sold in the US on launch day alone
• Limited to just 2,019 compared to 400,000 Silver US Dollars
• Struck from Sterling Silver to a perfect Proof finish
Why I recommend the 2019 Isle of Man Moon Landing Silver Proof £5…
To mark 50 years since man first walked on the Moon, the Isle of Man has issued this stunning coin. It follows the collecting sensation in the US, where 300,000 coins were sold across the Moon Landing range on launch day.
And the thing is, this could be a better coin… Firstly, the design is breath-taking, showing the mirrored reflection of the Moon and Earth in full colour on Buzz Aldrin’s visor.
Most importantly, the edition limit is tiny compared to the US coin. Whilst there will be up to 400,000 Silver US Dollars issued, this new coin has been given an extremely tight edition limit of just 2,019.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
IOM 2019 Moon Landing Silver Proof £5 Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 356M 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: £5
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 2,019
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Reverse Artist: Mike Guilfoyle