• Official UK Silver Proof 50p marking Birmingham hosting the 2022 Commonwealth Games
• Limited to JUST 4,000 worldwide
• Innovative, eye-catching colour printed design
• Struck in .925 Sterling Silver to a collector’s favourite, flawless, mirror-like Proof finish
• Available on a strict first-come, first-served basis
Why I recommend the UK 2022 Commonwealth Games Silver Proof 50p…
Excitingly, this is the first time ever a 50p coin has been issued to commemorate the Commonwealth Games on its return to Birmingham.
But so many collectors are going to miss out because the edition limit is tiny. JUST 4,000 of these Silver Proof coins have been issued for release. That’s 1,500 less than the UK 2021 Team GB Silver Proof 50p that sold out at The Royal Mint. And I expect this coin to be the same.
Proof coins are struck several times using specially polished dies to create a flawless finish with a perfect mirrored background and frosted design.
I’ve secured just a small number and offer them now at The Royal Mint issue price.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2022 Commonwealth Games Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 364C 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8.00g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Natasha Preece
- Finish: Proof
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 4,760
- Limited Edition Presentation: 4,000