• Official UK Silver Proof 50p coins showing Paddington at the Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
• SAVE £5.00 by buying the pair
• Limited to 25,000 limited edition presentations
• Follows on from the collecting sensation of Peter Rabbit, Snowman and Gruffalo 50p coins, which saw record sell-outs and thousands of collectors miss out
Why I recommend the UK 2019 Paddington Silver Proof 50p Coin Pair…
In 2016, The Royal Mint issued 15,000 Peter Rabbit Silver 50p coins. They sold out in a matter of days, putting coin collecting in the spotlight as the mainstream press picked up on the incredible popularity of the coins. But that was only the beginning.
The Peter Rabbit Silver 50p coins have gone on to sell out in each of the last 3 years, despite edition limits stretching to 35,000. Then 15,000 Silver Proof Snowman 50p coins and 25,000 Silver Proof Gruffalo coins sold out within hours of launch, confirming the Silver Proof 50p as the UK’s coin collecting sensation.
Now The Royal Mint has announced the Silver Proof 50p of Paddington coins for 2019. Just 25,000 will be available in the official limited edition presentation packaging. I can’t see these lasting long.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 Paddington Tower & St Paul's 50p Pair
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 368P 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Diameter: 27.30mm (each)
- Weight: 8g (each)
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: David Knapton
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof