• The official Royal Canadian Mint coin issued for last year’s Royal Tour
• Featuring William, Kate, George and Charlotte, making this one of the most collectable Canadian coins in recent years
• Available for just £65 – my best price for Canadian Silver
• Just 50 available at this special price on a first-come, first-served basis
• One ounce of Pure Silver struck to a perfect Proof finish
Why I recommend The Official Canadian Royal Visit Silver Coin…
William and Kate have been simply the most collectable subject on coins and stamps in recent years. And with Prince George and Princess Charlotte too, this is the coin to own.
For a limited time only, you can own one of Canada’s most collectable coins of recent times for just £65 – that’s below the launch price.
This is your one chance to take advantage of this offer as once the 50 coins are gone, they’re gone.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2016 Canadian Royal Visit Silver Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 415P 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2016
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Denomination: $20
- Metal: Silver
- Weight: 31.39g (1 troy oz of silver)
- Diameter: 38mm
- Reverse: Photograph of The Duke and Duchess of Cmabridge, Prince George and
- Princess Charlotte
- Obverse: Effigy of QEII by Susanna Blunt
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 10,000