• The official DateStamp™ set of 12 iconic 50p coins to mark the 50th anniversary of the 50p
• Limited to just 2,019
• Includes the scarcest 50p of them all – Kew Gardens and a brand new 50th anniversary commemorative 50p
• Officially postmarked 14 October by Royal Mail – 50 years to the day the first 50p was issued
Why I recommend the 50th Anniversary of the 50p DateStamp™ Set…
The 50p turns 50 on 14 October. It’s been the biggest collecting theme of the year, with some commemorative issues selling out in a matter of hours.
But this commemorative set stands above the rest. Limited to just 2,019, the set is comprised of 11 iconic 50p coins, including the Holy Grail for collectors – the Kew Gardens and a brand new 50th anniversary issue.
The set will be officially postmarked with 14 October – the day the 50p was first issued 50 years ago.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 50th Anniversary of the 50p DateStamp
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 424W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2019, 1969
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm, 30mm
- Coin Weight: 8g, 13.5g
- Obverse: Jody Clark, Arnold Machin
- Reverse: Christopher Le Brun (Kew Gardens),Christopher Ironside (Britannia)
- Kerry Davies (Scouting), Jonathan Evans & Donna Hainan (Girl Guides), James
- Butler (Sub-four Minute Mile), John Mills (D-Day), Claire Aldridge (VC Award)
- Clive Duncan (VC Heroics Act), Gary Breeze (Battle of Britain), John Bergdahl
- (Battle of Hastings)
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated, Circulated
- Limited Edition: 2,019