• Silver Proof £2 release commemorating the 350th anniversary of Samuel Pepys’ last diary entry
• Limited to just 3,500 coins - 1,000 less than the last UK Silver Proof £2
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish with a stunning design that depicts the last entry made into Samuel Pepys’ diary - one of the most important and revealing documents in the English language
Why I recommend the UK official Samuel Pepys £2 coin...
Struck to commemorate the the 350th anniversary of Samuel Pepys’ last diary entry, the UK’s brand new Silver Proof £2 could sell out exceptionally quickly.
That’s because it has been given a maximum mintage of just 3,500 – a full 1,000 coins less than the last UK Silver Proof £2 coin, which was issued to celebrate the 260th anniversary of Wedgwood.
Samuel Pepys’ diary is one of the most important and revealing documents in the English language, so collectors will flock to the limited edition coin for such a key anniversary.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 Samuel Pepys Silver Proof £2 Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 442P 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Diameter: 28.40mm
- Weight: 12.00g
- Metal: .925 Silver with selective 24ct Gold Plate
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: Gary Breeze
- Denomination: £2
- Edition Limit: 2,500