• Scarce Silver Piedfort £2 release commemorating the 350th anniversary of Samuel Pepys’ last diary entry
• Struck to double the thickness of the standard Silver Proof version
• Limited to just 1,019 coins in limited edition presentation packaging, compared to 2,500 for the Silver Proof £2
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a stunning Proof finish
Why I recommend the Samuel Pepys £2 Silver Proof Piedfort Coin…
The Royal Mint has just released this scarce Silver Piedfort to mark 350 years since Samuel Pepys’ last diary entry - one of the most important and revealing documents in the English language.
It’s the coin in-the-know collectors will pick for their collection.
The edition limit is just 1,019. That’s LESS THAN HALF the edition limit of the regular Silver Proof £2.
Piedfort coins have enviable sell-out records due to their smaller edition limits. The stunning design for such an important anniversary, coupled with the ultra-strict edition limit make this one of the most collectable Piedforts I have ever seen.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 Samuel Pepys Silver Proof Piedfort £2
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 449P 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Diameter: 28.40mm
- Weight: 24.00g
- Metal: .925 Silver with selective 24ct Gold Plate
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Reverse Artist: Gary Breeze
- Denomination: £2
- Edition Limit: 1,019