• The official BREXIT DateStamp™ issue of the 2020 Silver Britannia
• Limited to just 2,020
• Struck from an ounce of Pure Silver
• Postmarked 31 January 2020 by Royal Mail to commemorate the historic day that we left the EU
• One of the most limited ways to own this flagship UK coin
Why I recommend the 2020 BREXIT DateStamp™ 1oz Silver Britannia…
Just 2,020 stunning UK 1oz Silver Britannia coins have been exclusively postmarked with 31 January 2020 by Royal Mail to mark the day we left the EU.
The Britannia is one of the UK’s flagship coins and this DateStamp™ release is one of the most limited ways you can own one.
The DateStamp™ issue can be individually registered to you because each DateStamp™ coin has its own unique serial number that guarantees its authenticity and limited edition.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The BREXIT 1oz Silver Britannia DateStamp
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 454F 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Metal: 999/1000 Pure Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 31.21g
- Obverse: QEII by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Standing Britannia by Philip Nathan
- Postmarking date: 31st January 2020
- Maximum Authorised Release Quantity: 2,020
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd