• The scarce Silver Proof £5 issued by the Isle of Man to mark William and Kate’s 10th wedding anniversary on 29 April 2021
• Strictly limited to just 2,500 coin
• Struck from Pure Silver – scarcely seen with a £5 issue
• Featuring a traditional design, with ‘C & W’ at the centre and a garland of flowers inspired by The Duchess of Cambridge’s wedding bouquet
Why I recommend the 2021 William & Kate 10th Anniversary Silver Proof £5…
Cast your mind back 10 years to a Covid-free Britain that celebrated the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton with street parties and colourful patriotism. To mark their 10th wedding anniversary, the Isle of Man has authorised this stunning Silver Proof £5.
£5 coins are usually struck from Sterling Silver, but this issue has been given special treatment with each coin being struck from 999/1000 Pure Silver. You don’t see such coins often.
Combine that with an edition limit of just 2,500 and you have one of the most collectable coins of the year.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
William & Kate Wedding Anniversary Silver £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 457M 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Weight: 31.10g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 2,500
- Denomination: £5