• The first ever SUPERSIZED 1oz Silver 50p
• Twice the diameter of a regular 50p coins
• Issued to mark the 75th Anniversary of VE Day
• Limited to just 9,995 coins
• Struck from 1oz of Pure Silver to a perfect Proof finish
Why I recommend the Supersized 1oz Silver 50p Coin…
50p coins have become the UK’s most popular commemorative coin. Now, in a unique move, the Isle of Man has issued a special super-sized version of the 50p struck from 1oz of fine silver to mark the 75th Anniversary of the end of World War II.
Specially issued in an extra-low edition, this over-sized strike enables collectors to truly appreciate the detail and beauty of the 50p coin.
In all my years of collecting and hunting for the most collectable coins, I have never seen anything like this. The coin, which features a soldier returning home to his family, is TWICE the size of a regular 50p. Surprisingly, just 9,995 will ever be issued, so this FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND could sell out fast.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Supersized VE Day 1oz Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 463X Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 54.6mm
- Weight: 1oz
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Reverse Artist: Mike Guilfoyle
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Limited Edition: 9,995