• Special release of the Silver Angel for 2021 from the iconic East India Company
• Struck to mark 200 years since Napoleon’s death
• The stand-out coin from the range, with selective gold-plating
• Limited to just 821 coins – that’s 1,000 less than the standard silver Angel coin
Why I recommend The East India Company Silver Angel coin …
Have you heard the story of Napoleon’s Lucky Angel coin? Legend goes that he carried one with him into every battle until he lost it the night before the Battle of Waterloo. His tomb in Paris is watched over by 12 life-sized angels carved out of stone. Now, 200 years after his death on St Helena, The East India Company has issued this stunning “Napoleon’s Angel” coin.
It’s the stand-out coin from the range with selective gold-plating bringing the coin to life. Most importantly, just 821 coins have been authorised – that’s 1,000 LESS than the standard silver coin without the gold-plating. With East India Company coins selling out so quickly, there’s no way 821 will last long.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
EIC 2021 Lucky Angel 1oz Silver Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 467N 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: St Helena
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm
- Coin Weight: 1oz
- Obverse: Jody Clark QEII Effigy
- Reverse: Lucky Angel Motif
- Metal: 99.9% Silver with selective Gold-plating
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 821