• Scarce Silver Proof £5 issued to mark the 75th anniversary of VE Day
• Authorised with a strict edition limit of just 2,020 coins
• This coin is almost twice as scarce as The Royal Mint Silver Proof £5 coins with the lowest edition limit in the last 12 months
• Struck from over 28g of Sterling Silver to a flawless Proof finish
Why I recommend The 75th Anniversary of VE Day Silver Proof £5 Coin…
The official coins issued to mark the 75th anniversary of VE Day have just been announced and this stunning Silver Proof £5 stands out.
It commemorates the formal acceptance by the Allies of WWII of Nazi Germany’s unconditional surrender.
A lone soldier is depicted on the coin, with “God bless you all, this is your victory” from Churchill’s VE Day speech engraved alongside and Buckingham Palace in the background with the Royal family waving.
The strict edition limit of just 2,020 coins will ensure big collector interest. It’s almost HALF the edition limit of the scarcest UK Silver Proof £5 issued in the last 12 months.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The 75th Anniversary of VE Day Silver Proof £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 469V 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Reverse: Mike Guilfoyle
- Limited Edition: 2,020
- Denomination: Five Pounds