• Official East India Company Silver Proof 50p honouring Aesop’s Fable “The Hare & The Tortoise”
• The East India Company’s first ever 7-sided 50p coin
• Limited to just 3,500 – so much lower than similar UK Silver Proof 50p coins
• The first in a series, with “The Goose that laid the Golden Egg” coming later this year – Sign up to the Priority List to make sure you don’t miss it
Why I recommend the EIC 2022 Hare & Tortoise Silver Proof 50p Coin…
The East India Company has just announced their very first 7-sided 50p coin, with the launch of a beautiful coin honouring perhaps the most famous Aesop’s Fable – the Hare & the Tortoise.
It’s a stunning design on a coin that has become synonymous with colour-printed stories from our childhoods. Peter Rabbit, Winnie the Pooh and more have graced UK 50p coins in recent coins and propelled the Silver Proof 50p coin to be the “sell-out” coin.
And what’s really exciting about this new release is the edition limit. Whilst UK coins have been selling out limits in the tens of thousands, just 3,500 Silver Proof Hare & Tortoise 50p coins will ever be available.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
EIC 2022 The Hare and the Tortoise Ag 50p Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future East India Company Aesop'sFables 50p Coins at the Priority List price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
185 470L 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: St Helena
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Coin Diameter: 27.3mm
- Coin Weight: 8g
- Obverse: The Tortoise and the Hare
- Reverse: QEII
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof (With spot full colour sections)
- Edition limit: 3500