• Scarce Silver Proof £5 issued to mark the 200th anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth
• Authorised with a strict edition limit of just 995 coins
• British Isles Silver Proof £5 coins are usually issued in their thousands, so a fast sell-out is expected
• Struck from over 28g of Sterling Silver to a flawless Proof finish
• Each coin carries a 20% donation to Cavell Nurses Trust
Why I recommend the official 2020 Florence Nightingale Silver Proof £5 Coin…
The official coins issued to mark the 200th anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth have just been announced and, fittingly, each coin will carry a 20% donation to Cavell Nurses Trust to help support UK nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants.
As one of the most revered and recognised Britons in history, this brand new Silver £5 coin is the perfect way to pay tribute and honour the memory of such a worthy British pioneer.
Only the most historically significant commemorations are honoured with a British Isles £5 issue and their edition limits are usually in the thousands. This brand new coin though is limited to just 995, so a full sell out is expected very quickly.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Florence Nightingale Bicentenary Silver £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 480U Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm
- Coin Weight: 28.28g
- Obverse: Ian Rank Broadley
- Reverse: David Young
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 995