• The 150th anniversary of Alice Through the Looking Glass Silver Proof 50p
• Limited to just 4,995 individual coins – not even a third of the Winnie the Pooh 50p edition limit
• Struck by the Isle of Man in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications, but in exceptional Proof quality
• Just 150 available for CPM clients
Why I recommend the Alice Through the Looking Glass Silver Proof 50p…
To celebrate the 150th anniversary of Lewis Carroll’s sequel to Alice in Wonderland, the Alice Through the Looking Glass Silver Proof 50p has been issued.
It's set to be one of the most collectable 50p coins ever issued.
The design is stunning, but it’s the edition limit that will guarantee its immense collectability. Just 4,995 single Silver Proof 50p coins will ever be issued. Compare that to the 18,000 issued to celebrate Winnie the Pooh and you can see why Alice 50p coins are going to be so popular with collectors.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Alice Through the Looking-Glass Silver 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 542P 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 8g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Stephen Lee/Matt Tindall
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 4,995