• The FIRST EVER Mr Benn Silver Proof 50p – issued to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the iconic cartoon
• Officially licensed by Mr Benn
• Limited to just 4,995 individual coins
• Authorised by Guernsey Treasury in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications, but in exceptional Proof quality
• Silver Proof 50ps have been selling out in days or even hours in the UK
Why I recommend the Official 2021 Mr Benn Silver Proof 50p…
Guernsey Treasury has just announced the release of the FIRST EVER Mr Benn 50p to mark his 50th Anniversary and I think it will be one of the most popular coins we’ve seen. That’s because it features a nostalgic Mr Benn design, making it a must-have for anyone who grew up watching Mr Benn.
But it will also appeal to everyone else as well because 50p issues have become the collector’s favourite coin in recent years, driven by rapid sell-outs and huge demand. First-ever 50p issues have taken the collecting world by storm – Peter Pan, Rupert Bear and Winnie the Pooh have been amongst the most popular issues in recent memory and with just 4,995 authorised, you can add Mr Benn’s name to that list.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Mr Benn 50th Anniversary Silver Proof 50p Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 546M 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with selective colour print
- Weight: 8g
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Finish: Proof
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Reverse: Matt Tindall
- Edition Limit: 4995