• The official Silver Proof 50p issued to commemorate Prince Philip
• The UK range commemorating Prince Philip was missing a 50p
• Limited to just 945 coins – Silver 50ps normally have edition limits at least 5 times this
• Featuring a stunning portrait of Philip
• Just 100 available for CPM clients
Why I recommend the 2021 Prince Philip Silver Proof 50p…
Prince Philip led an extraordinary life. He was an extraordinary man. The dashing naval officer who married a Princess, travelled the world and eventually became Britain’s longest serving Consort. To honour a life well lived, the Isle of Man has authorised this stunning Silver Proof 50p and limited it to just 945.
The 50p coin was missing from The Royal Mint’s range commemorating Philip’s life. It features a brilliant portrait of the man Her Majesty described as her “strength and stay”. It has been designed by renowned sculptor Luigi Badia. 945 is an exceptionally low edition limit for a Silver 50p, so expect these to sell quickly.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Prince Philip In Memoriam Silver 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 617J 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Weight: 8g
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Luigi Badia
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 945