• Scarce 9ct Gold Sovereign issued to mark Her Majesty’s 95th birthday on 21 April 2021
• The Queen’s 95th Birthday 9ct Gold Sovereign has been given an edition limit of just 4,995 coins
• Identical specifications to the UK Sovereign, but struck from 7.98g of 9 Carat Gold to a Brilliant Uncirculated finish
• Just 200 available
Why I recommend The Queen’s 95th Birthday 9ct Gold Sovereign…
Her Majesty's 95th birthday is on 21 April 2021. To mark this momentous day, the Isle of Man has authorised this stunning 9ct Gold Sovereign and it has been strictly limited to just 4,995 coins.
Struck to the same size and weight as the UK 22ct Gold Sovereign, but from 9ct Gold, this Sovereign gives collectors the chance to mark Her Majesty’s special day without breaking the bank.
It’s the first ever 9ct Gold Sovereign issued for a royal celebration. Rewind 5 years, and Her Majesty’s 90th Birthday coins were amongst the most popular we have ever recommended, so I expect a very quick sell-out here.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen's 95th Birthday 9ct Gold Sovereign
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 637C 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: 375/1000 Gold
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Reverse: Neil Bromley
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition Limit: 4,995