• The official UK 2oz Silver Proof James Bond coin
• Issued ahead of the 25th James Bond film No Time To Die and already completely SOLD OUT at the Mint
• Limited to just 2,007 pieces worldwide, compared to 7,007 UK 1oz Silver Proof coins
• Features hidden micro-text in the design
• Struck from 62.42g of Pure Silver to a Proof finish
• Limited numbers available for CPM clients
Why I recommend the 2020 UK James Bond 2oz Silver Proof Coin…
This is the official UK 2oz Silver Proof James Bond Coin - issued by The Royal Mint ahead of the 25th James Bond film No Time To Die, which will be released next year.
It features the classic Bond car – the Aston Martin DB5.
Most importantly, just 2,007 single coins were authorised for release worldwide and have already completely sold out at the Mint.
The edition limit alone makes the 2oz silver coins the stand-out issue from the range, but there's something else. The Royal Mint channeled their inner MI6 agent with the design and used micro-engraving to hide secret text in the ‘0’, which displays all the James Bond film titles.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 James Bond 2oz Silver Proof Coin (1st)
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 707J 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 40.00mm
- Weight: 62.42g
- Finish: Proof
- Denomination: £5
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Reverse Artists: Matt Dent and Christian Davies
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 2,017
- Limited Edition Presentation: 1,007