• Brand new 2020 Silver Eagle that shouldn’t really exist
• Very rare as struck at Philadelphia Mint instead of New York due to Covid-19
• Just 240,000 issued, making it the second-rarest US Silver Bullion Eagle of all time
• Struck from Pure Silver and housed in an official ANACS capsule
Why I recommend the 2020 Emergency US Silver Eagle…
The US Eagle is acknowledged as the world’s premier silver coin, with millions bought by collectors each year, but none of them have a story like this coin…It wouldn’t exist without Covid-19.
Bullion Silver Eagles are normally struck at the West Point Mint in New York or, occasionally, at the San Francisco Mint, but due to the pandemic, the US Mint temporarily shut down its West Point facility. 240,000 Eagles were struck out of Philadelphia, making it the second-rarest bullion American Silver Eagle ever.
I’ve been able to import some from the US and expect them to go quickly. Your coin is encapsulated, boxed and certified by the American Numismatic Association Certification Service (ANACS).
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
US 2020 Emergency Philadelphia Silver Eagle
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 729F 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: US
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Coin Diameter: 40.6mm
- Coin Weight: 31.103g
- Obverse: Lady Liberty (Adolph A. Weinman)
- Reverse: Eagle with shield (John Mercanti)
- Metal: .999 Silver
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Mintage: 240,000