• Official UK Silver Proof 50p celebrating Winnie the Pooh
• Limited to 18,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• That’s 7,000 LESS than the Gruffalo that sold out on launch day morning last year
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
Why I recommend the UK 2020 Winnie the Pooh Silver Proof 50p Coin…
Go back to the start of 2019 and 25,000 UK Silver Proof Gruffalo 50p coins sold out within a few hours of launch. Now The Royal Mint has announced the very first UK Winnie the Pooh Silver Proof 50p and I think it will be the most collectable 50p ever issued.
That’s because it has been given an edition limit of just 18,000 coins in Limited Edition Packaging. When you consider the worldwide popularity of Winnie the Pooh – surely far greater than the Gruffalo – there is no way 18,000 will be enough to satisfy demand.
The 50p coins will not be issued for circulation, so a commemorative coin is the only way to own one. Don’t miss your chance to secure what I believe will be the most collectable 50p coin ever issued.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 Winnie the Pooh Silver Proof 50p Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 767W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8.00g
- Finish: Proof
- Denomination: 50p
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: The Walt Disney Company
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 18,010
- Limited Edition Presentation: 18,000