• Official UK 2019 Peter Rabbit Silver Proof 50p
• Limited to 30,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• Peter Rabbit Silver Proof 50p coins have sold out in a matter of days for each of the last 3 years
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
• Strictly limited numbers available
Why I recommend the UK 2019 Peter Rabbit Silver Proof 50p Coin…
UK Silver 50p coins are a collecting phenomenon and it’s the Peter Rabbit 50p that started it all. In 2016, The Royal Mint issued 15,000 Peter Rabbit Silver 50p coins. They sold out in a matter of days. But that was only the beginning.
The Peter Rabbit Silver 50p coins have gone on to sell out in each of the last 3 years despite edition limits rising to 35,000.
Now the brand new Peter Rabbit Silver Proof 50p has been announced with just 30,000 being released in official Royal Mint limited edition presentation packaging. I expect thousands of collectors to be queuing to secure theirs and another fast sell out looks guaranteed.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 Peter Rabbit 50p Silver Proof
(+ £0.00 p&p)
185 773P 9
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £0.00 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Denomination: 50p
- Weight: 8g
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: Emma Noble
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver, Sterling Silver
- Edition Limit: 30,000