• The scarce Silver Sovereign issued to mark the 50th anniversary of Decimal Day in Britain – 15 February 1971
• Strictly limited to just 9,995 coins
• There has only ever been one other British Isles Silver Sovereign
• Struck from Pure Silver to an impeccable Proof finish
• Featuring a stunning design signalling the change from 20/- to £1
Why I recommend the 2021 Decimal Day 50th Anniversary Silver Sovereign…
50 years ago, Britain “went decimal”. To mark the day that UK coinage changed forever, this stunning Silver Proof Sovereign has been issued by the Isle of Man and it has been given a remarkably low edition limit…
Struck to a perfect Proof finish from Pure Silver, its weight and diameter are exactly the same as a regular UK Gold Sovereign, but just 9,995 will ever be available.
There has only ever been one other British Isles Silver Sovereign and we sold thousands of them to CPM clients. How long can this Decimal Day Silver Sovereign last?
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Decimalisation Silver Proof Sovereign
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 778K 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Denomination: One Sovereign
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 22.05mm
- Coin Weight: 7.98g
- Metal: .999 Silver
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Mike Guilfoyle
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 9,995