• Official James Bond Silver Coin
• Limited to just 27,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• Struck from one ounce of 99.99% Pure Silver
• Limited numbers available to CPM clients
Why I recommend the 2020 James Bond 1oz Pure Silver Bullion Coin…
This is the officially licensed James Bond coin, issued by The Perth Mint. Struck from one ounce of 99.99% Pure Silver, it’s the edition limit that makes this coin a must for collectors and James Bond fans alike.
Just 27,000 coins will be available individually. When you consider that Peter Rabbit coins have been selling out edition limits bigger than that in a matter of days or even hours, I predict this coin will fly.
James Bond has unrivalled international appeal and with the 25th Bond movie coming later this year, demand will surely exceed supply.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
007 and related James Bond Indicia © 1962-2020 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. 007 and related James Bond Trademarks are trademarks of Danjaq, LLC. © 2020 EON Productions Limited and Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Australia 2020 James Bond 1oz Silver Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 807X 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: Struck by Perth Mint, Issued by Tuvalu
- Metal: 99.99% Pure Silver
- Diameter: 40.90mm
- Weight: 31.10g/1oz
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley
- Reverse: James Bond 007 gun logo by Lucas Bowers
- Finish: Bullion
- Limited Edition Presentation: 27,000
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 30,000