Own this sure-to-be sought-after collecting first in silver...
For the first time in 70 years, the UK has a new monarch - and that means our coinage requires a new portrait.
Big changes like this create numismatic 'firsts' that will always stand the test of time and hold pride of place in countless collections.
Now is your chance to secure one of the very first coins to feature the new effigy of King Charles III - the poignant Silver Proof Memorial 50p issued to remember the late Queen Elizabeth II.
It has been designed by renowned British sculptor Martin Jennings, and following tradition, faces left, the opposite direction to Queen Elizabeth II.
- Each UK 50p has been struck from .925 Sterling silver with a proof finish.
- The coin is now SOLD OUT at The Royal Mint, we only have a limited number remaining - no more can be struck.
- The reverse features a design reminiscent of the Queen’s first 1953 Coronation Crown, harking back to the start of her reign.
Your coin will arrive ready to display in a luxury Presentation Case. So don't delay - secure your Silver Proof Coin today whilst stocks last.
FREE P&P: If you wish to secure the both the UK Silver 50p and UK Silver £5 together and save on p&p please click here >>
UK 2022 HM Queen Elizabeth II Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 811H 0
Maximum quantity: 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Denomination: 50p
- Obverse Designer: Martin Jennings
- Reverse Designer: Edgar Fuller and Cecil Thomas
- Weight: 8g
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof