• The official UK Silver Proof £5 coin issued to mark Her Majesty’s 95th birthday
• Just 7,595 coins in limited edition packaging authorised
• More than 1,400 less than the 90th birthday coin that sold out in a flash five years ago
• Struck from Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
Why I recommend the 2021 UK Queen’s 95th Birthday Silver Proof £5 Coin…
5 years ago, The Royal Mint issued a £5 Silver Proof Coin for Her Majesty’s 90th birthday – it had an edition limit of 9,000 coins. They sold out in a heartbeat.
Now, the new UK £5 Silver Proof Coin for the Queen’s 95th birthday has been announced and it has an edition limit of just 7,595 coins in limited edition presentation. That 16% edition limit cut surely makes an instant sell-out inevitable.
The design – with Her Majesty’s “My heart and my devotion” pledge prominent – will make it a collector favourite too. I have very limited stock available.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2021 Queen's 95th Birthday Silver Proof £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 826X 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm
- Coin Weight: 28.28g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Timothy Noad
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 7,595