• Limited edition of just 995 - last year's sold out in a few weeks
• 5 new 2020 Commemorative Coins
• The first chance to own the official UK £2 coin struck to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of World War Two
• Limited by official Royal Mail one-day-only postmarks
Why I recommend the 2020 DateStamp™ UK Specimen Year Set…
With its official release-date postmark and DateStamp™ serial number, the Specimen Set has fast become established as one of the leading issues of the year, selling out in a matter of weeks for the last few years.
But the 2020 edition is set to be even more popular, as it represents the first chance to get the official UK £2 coin which commemorates the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War.
The edition limit has been kept the same as last year at 995, so another quick sell-out looks certain.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 DateStamp Specimen Year Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future UK DateStamp Specimen Year Setsat the Priority List Price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
185 838V 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Coin Diameter: 27.3mm (50p), 28.4mm (£2), 38.61mm (£5)
- Coin Weight: 8g (50p), 12g (£2), 28.28g (£5)
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Various
- Metal: Cupro-nickel (50p, £5), Cupro-Nickel/Brass (£2)
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition limit: 995
- Postmarking date: 1st January 2020
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd