• Official UK Silver Proof 50p featuring the Megalosaurus
• Limited to just 7,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• Completely sold out at The Royal Mint on launch day
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
• The first coin in a series of 3 dinosaur UK 50p issues – All 3 have SOLD OUT
Why I recommend the UK Megalosaurus Colour Silver Proof 50p 2020 Coin…
Peter Rabbit, the Snowman™, Paddington™, The Gruffalo® – these have all been 50p collecting sensations, but the brand new Dinosaurs 50p coins are the best of all. A Dinosaur is appearing on a UK coin for the first time and the edition limit is going to have collectors roaring…
Whilst those other coins had edition limits as high as 60,000, this brand new Silver Proof 50p featuring the Megalosaurus in full colour has been given an edition limit of just 7,000 in limited edition presentation.
That edition limit is actually LESS THAN HALF that of the previous lowest edition limit seen for a UK colour Silver Proof 50p.
The result was a total sell-out of all three coins on launch day.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 Megalosaurus Colour Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 842W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8.00g
- Denomination: 50p
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Reverse Artist: Robert Nicholls
- Finish: Proof
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 7,710
- Limited Edition Presentation: 7,000