• The official Silver Proof £5 issued by Guernsey for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee – 70 years on the throne
• The first-ever Platinum Jubilee in the UK
• This Silver £5 is limited to just 2,022 – less than half the UK issue that sold out inside 24 hours
• Struck from Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
Why I recommend the Platinum Jubilee Silver Proof £5 Coin…
The official coins for Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee have just been announced and it looks like The Mint is guaranteeing a sell-out of this, the prestigious Silver Proof £5 Coin.
They have set the edition limit at just 2,022 coins. Compare that to the 5,000 UK Silver £5 coins that sold out inside 24 hours and you can see why this Guernsey issue will sell fast. The Platinum Jubilee will be the biggest collecting event of our lifetimes, evidenced by the UK Sovereign selling out 10,500 coins inside 9 hours. 2,022 silver coins can’t possibly last long.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Platinum Jubilee Heraldic Silver Proof £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 843A 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- County of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with selective 24ct Gold Plate
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Quentin Peacock
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 2022