• Official UK Silver Proof 50p featuring the Iguanodon
• Limited to just 7,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• Completely sold out at The Royal Mint on launch day
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
• The second coin in a series of 3 dinosaur UK 50p issues – All 3 have SOLD OUT
Why I recommend the UK Iguanodon Colour Silver Proof 50p 2020 Coin…
Peter Rabbit, the Snowman™, Paddington™, The Gruffalo® – these have all been 50p collecting sensations, but the brand new Dinosaurs 50p coins are the best of all. It’s the first time Dinosaurs have appeared on a UK coin and the edition limits are extremely small.
Whilst those other coins had edition limits as high as 60,000, this brand new Silver Proof 50p featuring the Iguanodon in full colour has been given an edition limit of just 7,000 in limited edition presentation.
That edition limit is actually LESS THAN HALF that of the previous lowest edition limit seen for a UK colour Silver Proof 50p.
The result was a total sell-out of all three coins on launch day.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 Iguanodon Colour Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 843C 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8.00g
- Denomination: 50p
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Reverse Artist: Robert Nicholls
- Finish: Proof
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 7,710
- Limited Edition Presentation: 7,000