• Official UK Silver Proof 50p marking the 30th anniversary of Wallace & Gromit
• Limited to 25,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• The same edition limit as The Gruffalo® coin, which sold out on launch day to become the fastest selling 50p in history
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
• Strictly limited numbers available
Why I recommend the UK 2019 Wallace & Gromit Silver Proof 50p Coin…
UK Silver Proof 50p coins are a collecting phenomenon. Peter Rabbit, The Snowman™ and The Gruffalo® 50ps have all seen rapid sell-outs and now another national treasure is appearing on a 50p for the first time.
30 years after Wallace & Gromit first appeared in 'A Grand Day Out', they landed on a 50p. The design was produced by the creator of Wallace & Gromit himself, Nick Park and features the pair looking out of a porthole of the rocket that took them to the moon in A Grand Day Out.
Most importantly, it has the same edition limit as the fastest selling Silver 50p in history – The Gruffalo®. Just 25,000 coins in limited edition presentation.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 Wallace & Gromit Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 854W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8.00g
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 25,000
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Nick Park