• The stunning new coin issued by The Royal Canadian Mint for Her Majesty’s 95th birthday, with her 4 official Canadian coin portraits featured
• The reverse has a beautiful recreation of the famous Lover’s Knot tiara – one of the most famous Royal heirlooms
• Limited to just 4,000 coins - The Royal Canadian Mint has already confirmed a total sell-out
• Struck from Pure Silver, with Swarovski crystals and mother of pearl
Why I recommend the 2021 Canadian Lover’s Knot Silver $20 coin…
The Lover’s Knot tiara is a Royal heirloom that was commissioned by Queen Mary and passed down to her granddaughter, our current Queen, Elizabeth II. It’s a piece of British history that has also been worn by Princess Diana and the Duchess of Cambridge.
Now, The Royal Canadian Mint has issued this stunning coin, inspired by the Lover’s Knot tiara. It has been finished with Swarovski crystals and mother of pearl, but as stunning as the design is, it’s actually the coin’s obverse that pushed it to a quick sell-out.
For Her Majesty’s 95th birthday, the Mint has produced a special obverse with her 4 official portraits in one. That and an edition limit of just 4,000 saw this sell out fast at the Mint. Don't miss your chance.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Canada 2021 Lover's Knot Silver Tiara Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 856T 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Coin Metal: 99.99% Pure Silver
- Coin Diameter: 38mm
- Coin Weight: 31.39g
- Denomination: $20
- Finish: Matte Proof
- Mintage: 4,000