• Official UK Silver Proof 50p celebrating the world of Winnie the Pooh
• This is the second in the series and feature’s Pooh’s companion, Christopher Robin
• Limited to 18,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
• Strictly limited numbers available
Why I recommend the UK 2020 Christopher Robin Silver Proof 50p Coin…
Following on from the success of the first ever Winnie the Pooh Silver Proof 50p, The Royal Mint has announced the second coin in the series – Christopher Robin.
Pooh’s companion and protector in the Hundred Acre Wood has been given the same edition limit as the loveable bear, with just 18,000 available in limited edition packaging.
Go back to the start of 2019 and 25,000 UK Silver Proof Gruffalo 50p coins sold out within a few hours of launch.
I’ve secured just a small number and offer them now at The Royal Mint issue price.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 Christopher Robin Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 867W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8.00g
- Finish: Proof
- Denomination: 50p
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: The Walt Disney Company
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 18,010
- Limited Edition Presentation: 18,000