• The FIRST EVER British Isles Silver Sovereign issued to mark the 75th anniversary of VE Day
• Strictly limited to just 9,995 coins
• Exclusive to CPM Gold & Silver Coins
• Struck from Pure Silver to an impeccable Proof finish
• Featuring a patriotic design with Britannia releasing a dove for VE Day
Why I recommend The 75th Anniversary of VE Day Silver Sovereign…
This year marks the 75th anniversary of VE Day. On May 8th 1945, the nation rejoiced as the Allies accepted Nazi Germany’s surrender, marking the end of war in Europe.
To mark this momentous occasion, and as a tribute to those who fought through the Second World War a special strike of Silver Sovereigns has been issued on authority of the Isle of Man. It’s the FIRST EVER British Isles Silver Sovereign.
Struck to a perfect Proof finish from Pure Silver, its weight and diameter are exactly the same as a regular UK Gold Sovereign, but just 9,995 will ever be available.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
VE Day 75th Anniversary Silver Proof Sovereign
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 946T 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Coin Diameter: 22.05mm
- Coin Weight: 7.98g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Heraldic shield
- Metal: .999 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 9,995