• Brand new Silver Proof UK £5 coin from The Royal Mint
• Issued to celebrate the 70th birthday of Prince Charles
• The only official UK issue marking this important milestone of our future King
• Limited to just 3,500 coins
• Classic portrait design similar to the Prince Philip coin that sold out inside a few hours last year
Why I recommend the UK 2018 Prince Charles 70th Birthday Silver Proof…
The only official UK issue for Prince Charles’ 70th birthday was always going to be popular with collectors, but I think The Royal Mint has all but guaranteed a sell-out with their choice of design.
By choosing a classic, elegant portrait of our future King, they have mimicked the style of the Prince Philip coin issued last year to mark his retirement. That coin SOLD OUT 3,000 pieces inside a few short hours.
With just 3,500 coins available for this new issue, I can see a similar sell-out story here.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2018 Prince Charles 70th Birthday Silver Proof
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 958P 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Weight: 28.28g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Robert Elderton
- Metal: 925 Silver
- Finish: Silver Proof
- Issued by: Royal Mint
- Denomination: £5
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 4,500
- Limited Presentation Edition: 3,500