• Official 2021 James Bond Silver Coin featuring Roger Moore’s 007 from For Your Eyes Only
• Celebrating 40 years since the movie’s release
• Limited to just 5,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• That’s the same as the recent Sean Connery James Bond coin that sold out so quickly
• Limited numbers available
Why I recommend the 2021 James Bond For Your Eyes Only 1oz Pure Silver Coin…
This is the officially licensed James Bond coin issued by The Perth Mint to celebrate 40 years since the theatrical release of For Your Eyes Only. Many see the movie as the saving of the series after the comic-like status 007 had reached following 1979’s Moonraker.
With Roger Moore donning the tuxedo, Bond has to retrieve a communication device known as A.T.A.C. before the Russians get hold of it. The most famous scene – a daring downhill ski run in which Bond is pursued by assassins on machine-gun-firing motorbikes – is the crux of the design of the new coin. It’s also the first coin to feature the Bond family crest, along with his Latin motto ORBIS NON SUFFICIT – the world is not enough.
Most importantly, the edition limit has been kept at just 5,000 – the same as the recent Sean Connery 007 coin that sold so fast.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2021 Perth Mint For Your Eyes Only Silver 1oz
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 958W 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Struck by Perth Mint, issued by Tuvalu
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 40.9mm
- Coin Weight: 31.10g
- Obverse Designer: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Reverse Designer: Sean Rogers
- Metal: 99.99 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 5,000