• Special release of the Silver Una & the Lion for 2021 from the iconic East India Company
• A new interpretation of the coin hailed the most beautiful ever produced in Britain
• Last year’s release caused a collecting frenzy and SOLD OUT immediately
• Limited to just 750 coins – we have extremely limited numbers available for CPM clients
Why I recommend The East India Company Una & the Lion Silver coin…
Last year, The East India Company issued a modern interpretation of “the most beautiful British coin ever struck” – the Una & the Lion.
It caused a collecting frenzy. They sold out instantly and were being sold far above their original retail price within days.
Now, The East India Company has issued a BRAND NEW stunning modern reinterpretation in 1oz of Pure Silver, with selective gold-plating making it even more beautiful. But JUST 750 collectors worldwide have the chance to own it. There is no way 750 will last long.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
EIC 2021 Una & the Lion 1oz Gold-plated Silver
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 960U 9
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: St Helena
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 38.6mm
- Coin Weight: 1oz
- Obverse: Jody Clark QEII Effigy
- Reverse: Una and the Lion
- Metal: 99.9% Silver with selective Gold-plating
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 750