• Official UK Silver Proof 50p celebrating Piglet
• The third coin to be issued as part of the classic Winnie the Pooh 50p collection
• Limited to 18,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• That’s 7,000 LESS than the Gruffalo that sold out on launch day morning last year
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
Why I recommend the UK 2020 Christopher Robin Silver Proof 50p Coin…
Go back to the start of 2019 and 25,000 UK Silver Proof Gruffalo 50p coins sold out within a few hours of launch. Now The Royal Mint has announced the very first UK Piglet Silver Proof 50p and I think it will sell out its entire edition limit even quicker than the Gruffalo…
That’s because it has been given an edition limit of just 18,000 coins in Limited Edition Packaging. When you consider the worldwide popularity of Winnie the Pooh – surely far greater than the Gruffalo – an instant sell-out looks inevitable with that reduced edition limit.
The 50p coins will not be issued for circulation, so a commemorative coin is the only way to own one. You can get ahead of the crowd today by pre-ordering your coin before it is officially released.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 Piglet Silver Proof 50p Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 967W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8.00g
- Finish: Proof
- Denomination: 50p
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: The Walt Disney Company
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 18,010
- Limited Edition Presentation: 18,000